- previous experience with microservices - RESTful APIs;
- experience in using tools for code repository GIT/SVN/bitbucket/perforce;
- experience in using Kanban/Lean for software delivery;
- Postgres SQL or any other relational database know-how;
- knowledge and understanding of Agile/ SCRUM principles;
- previous experience using JIRA, Jenkins and Docker;
- team player, willing to share knowledge with the colleagues;
- solution-oriented person - see challenges before they present themselves and look for ways to solve them;
- attention to details;
- strong listening, verbal and written communication skills in English;
Are also apreciated
- a DevOps mindset, experience with CI/CD deployment methodologies is a plus - AWS technologies, ITIL certification;
- experience with Vue, Angular, Bootstrap, Golang/PHP, nice to have;
- previous experience in leading developers and mentoring team members to create technical design, readme and architecture documents;
- lead team members to deliver software functionality following Agile Scrum/Kanban.
- design and develop front-end and back-end application functionality in modular architecture;
- perform end-end and unit testing on newly developed functionality;
- collaborate with peer organizations from all sites, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge user interface solutions.
- review code level problems quickly and efficiently and fix in a timely fashion;
- create and review feature designs and code to ensure upholding product quality;
- relied upon to be team oriented, problem solver, flexible and dynamic in an Agile environment big on collaboration
-implementation of proactive monitoring tools and proactive support to deliver the customers their expected service levels;
- current applications maintenance and implementation of new functionalities;
- provide consultancy on the strategic choices related to technology;
- internal and external specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
We are recruiting for our client, one of the world leading provider of an innovative technology platform intended to efficiently manage payroll and outsourcing services, the position of
Level of expertise: Seniorlevel
Location: First strategic office/team in Iasi
General job description for the role
You will be responsible for developing on a full stack of technologies to deliver solutions to address complex business issues. The company's technology platform ensures payrolls which can be integrated across geographies and time zones and can be calculated in real time, enabling businesses to experience simplified complex payroll administration for better business decisions. Also, you will be part of a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.