- at least 3 years, experience working within an IT Services or networking support capacity;
- good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly to both IT and business staff;
- identify the work required and organize, facilitate and/ or perform the work with only limited guidance from line management;
- good analytical skills, structured and methodical approach;
- highly organize, with the ability to plan ahead for short to medium term objectives;
- commitment to Quality Standards and continuous improvement;
- demonstrable customer presentation experience to all levels of customer interface;
- technical knowledge and exposure to networking, server/desktop support in a medium to large enterprise environment;
- self-motivated and keen to develop on a technical development plan;
- demonstrable technical capability with either virtualization, storage, backup or server OS technologies;
- one or more of the following: Cisco CCNA or an equivalent IT service qualification(s), VMWare VCP, Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, Exchange, Azure certification;
Are also appreciated:
- technical knowledge and exposure to Cisco, WSUS, SCCM, Microsoft Server OS products (2008, 2012, 2016), services, tools and processes;
- a good base of PowerShell or other scripting languages and of Azure IaaS/ PaaS solutions;
- strong knowlegde of Linux OS and familiar with virtualization platforms;
- strong knowledge of the ITIL processes.
- ownership of support calls within the Event Management Tool (Assyst);
- provide regular updates to both the customer and the Service Desk of open events;
- ensure effective and rapid response to Major Incidents;
- utilising experience and evolving technical ability to bring about resolution of technical issues and queries from customers;
- performing as an integral member of the Infrastructure Technical Support Team providing 24x7x365 service;
- management of information relating to customer incidents or service requests, and the effective communication of progress of such events, to customers, colleagues and 3rd parties;
- to deal with customer requests in line with Service definitions and SLA’s;
- undertake personal training and development in line with departmental needs and in line with Personal - Development Plan agreed with Line Manager;
- effectively manage escalation to second line engineering colleagues;
- maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry standards relevant to the role;
- daily/ weekly/ monthly health checks and monitoring on a 24x7 basis of systems to ensure services with minimum downtime.
- the possibility to develop professionally inside a multinational company/ access to the intern career development opportunities;
- attractive package of benefits: attractive pay scale, meal tickets, performance bonuses;
- private medical assurance;
- competence lead program;
- international working environment.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.